This week I fixed all of the bugs/problems I am aware of and also made some slight enhancements:
- Fixed a JS related bug, causing most of the JS functions in the ACP to stop working properly. That was because I forgot to add page identifier to the function that loads the JS code that initializes the file tree used in the Advanced Migration page.
- Removed a default value for a setting which was kind of confusing.
- Replaced wordpress-move with basename( dirname( __FILE__ ) ) in constant definitions.
- Added a new constant: WPMOVE_URL
- Replaced the old and buggy AJAX file tree with a bug-free, feature-rich JS file tree which works like a charm now. Thanks Stas Suşcov for pointing out jsTree 😉