Language Packs – Update 10 – July, 7th, 2011
This week I have done a lot of things.
On the API endpoint side I have done tickets and branched new version 0.1.5:
- Ticket #151: Merge po and mo files to one zip file
- Ticket #159: Checking revision in the API endpoint similar to plugin and theme check in WP core
On the plugin side I have implemented functions for these tickets and branched new version 0.1.5:
- Ticket #103: Load all text domains for plugins and themes
- Ticket #104: Adding possibilities to download po and mo file from server
- Ticket #127: Support for Notification on update-core.php
I have worked also on the new GUI (Ticket #102: List all plugins and themes by class WP_List_Table) and the final modifications for the new GUI I will do in the testing phase, because all new code depends on it.
I have three new tasks for the next week:
- Ticket #160: Implement rest functions from language-packs.class.php
- Ticket #161: Implement Skins in class-lp-upgrader.php
- Ticket #162: Add additional fields to database similar to plugin and theme checker in the core
With these three contributions I am attaining deliverable for the coding phase of GSoC.
I will also publish the plan for the testing phase in the next week.