File Uploader, Week 9

This past week I made the required changes to the newly added “Resize to Max Size” feature for uploading images so that it now sits behind an action and filter so that plugins can disable/replace as required. I also ran into a very strange bug with uploading using the HTML5 runtime that I will have to take a look at in two weeks (after my upcoming week of unavailability) – uploading is working again (after reverting to a previous revision), so I’ll have to see what I broke.

This next week, I will be unavailable for GSoC as I have a week of planned unavailability as I serve at a local Joni and Friends Family Retreat, a camp for persons with disabilities and their families.